Saturday 17 August 2013

Views : Tell me about your self in interviews





Different people How they are expressing about them self in Interviews:

Here we are given 20 people :How they are expressed in interview about them self:


1)

I am very glad to introduce by myself in front of you.

My name is Mayura I am doing my final year BCA.

I did my schooling in at. A girls hr. Sec. School.

Coming to my family my father naghu who is asst manager in reputed company.

My mother uma who is house wife and I have one younger brother ram who is doing 11th std in reputed school in chennai. Thats all about my family.

My hobbies are listening music, cooking, watching movies, chatting with friends. My strength is hard work, dedication, confidence, prayer, adaptability. My weakness is nervousness, sensitive.

My short term goal is to crack this interview and hire by you. My long term goal is to fulfil my parents desire.

Thats all about myself.

Thanks for giving this chance to me.

2)

Good morning sir/madam.

First of all I would like to thanks to you for giving this opportunity.

I'm Yasaswini and I was born and brought up in Gudur.

I am doing final B-TECH in Narayana Engineering College belongs to IT branch.

I am very interesting to do software job so I am choosing IT branch.

My hobbies are listening to music, watching TV.

My strengths are easily mingled with other persons and easily understanding capability.

My short time goal is to get a good job in reputed company.

My long time aim is to get a respectable position in a reputed company.

Once again thanking you sir/madam.

3)
Good morning sir/madam.

I'm Vikas Patial from Himachal Pradesh. I did my B.Com in GGDSD college at Palampur with 55 percent marks after that I have just completed my MBA in Finance specialization with 60.13 percent marks and also have the diploma of ADCA with 'A' grade.

My strength is optimistic, creativity, quick learner and problem solving skill.

My weakness if the work given to me I won't leave it till get completed.

My long term goal would be to achieve the higher position in an organization.

My short term goal is that I want to start my carrier in an organization where I can utilize my knowledge and skill to company growth and success.

My hobbies is playing chess, using facebook and browsing etc.

4)

With pleasure Sir, my name is Indrani Bose and I am residing in Tollygunge area. I have done my schooling from Carmel Convent and recently completely my masters from Netaji Subhas University.

I started my career as a school teacher and thereafter joined e-learning corporate sector which imparts digital learning in schools. At present am working with IIMC, JOKA as Senior Programme Executive.

Coming to my Family, my father is a retired Central Government executive and mother a homemaker. I am the second sibling of my parents, my elder sister is married and settled.

5)

First a very Good morning to you.

I am feeling very happy to introduce myself in front of you.

I am Chetan basically from Satara. I did my schooling from JMK high school. I did my college from Yashwantrao Chavan college of Science from Satara with 65%. I did my graduation in BCA with 73 %. And now doing post graduation in MCA in Navsahyadri College from Pune.

I like to watch and play Cricket and also watching movies.

My strengths are I am a quick learner, easily adapt to change, friendly behavior, and good group player.

My aim is to get job in your company and obtain a platform so that I can implement my knowledge and skills for organization's best use.

6)

I am Ajay from Bulandshahr. I completed my schooling from Chhatrapati Shivaji inter college Bulandshahr, and I have done BCA from CCS University meerut. My hobbies are watching Movie and Playing game. My strength, I can easily adapt to the environment of the job.

7)

Good morning Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you, for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself.

I am Bharti Sinha.

I am pursuing my B-Tech in EEE from Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology.

I completed my schooling from St. Mary's School, Delhi. My 10th percentage is 88% and 12 th percentage is 84.4%.

At present I am the final year 7th semester student.

My Hobbies is carom and solving puzzles.

My Strength is to take Initiative to work independently, Adaptable to any kind of situation & Helping tendency, willing to learn new things, punctuality.

I have a basic knowledge in C language.

My Weakness is I am not comfortable, until I finish my work in the given time.

My Short term goal is to get the job in reputed company.

My Long term goal is to become more responsible and knowledgeable personality and on respectable position on my company.

That's all about me!

8)
With pleasure sir/madam.

I am K. Abilash, a mechanical engineering graduate from anits college visakhapatnam.

I would like to use my technical abilities in designing new or modifying the present technology.

When I get free time I would like to read the novels and other useful generals and also help the needy persons upto the extent I can do.

As it is said that hard work is the stepping stone of success so I believe in gradual success rather than instant success.

My short term goal is to crack this interview and obtain a good position.

Role model for me is my father because he is the person who is the most hard working in my view.

That's all in brief about me.

9)

Good morning sir/madam,

I am Narender from Nalgonda district.

Coming to my educational background,

Presently I am pursuing my B-Tech (mech) from JNTUH. I did my intermediate from narayana Junior college, hyderabad. I did my schooling in chaitanya grammar high School, huzurnagar, nalgonda and secured mandal first.

I have been consistent with my academics so that I have got my b. Tech seat in one of Top universities.

I can easily adapt to industry environment as I have already an experience of doing my Mini Project in power plant for 15 days.

Coming to my family background.

My father is a farmer and my mother is a homemaker and I have a brother pursuing a job.

And I am the youngest one in my family looking for a job in your company.

My goal is to work hard in the way to success.

That's all about me.

10)

Good morning sir/madam.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself.

I am Kumar from Bangalore.

Completed my schooling at Sai Vidhya with 80% in SSLC and done my PU at national college.

Currently I am pursuing my final year BE at PES.

Coming to my family I am elder son and have one sibling. My father works at bank and my mother is a homemaker.

My hobbies include playing violin, reading novels and cooking I love cooking delicious food.

My favorite sports are chess and cricket.

Some of my traits are determination and will to work.

My goal is to become a successful mechanical engineer.


11)


FIRST OF ALL A VERY GOOD MORNING TO YOU.

Myself Alka Chaudhary.

I was born and brought in Jaipur. I did my schooling from tagore public school. I'm a graduate from kanodia college and I've just completed my masters in economics university of rajasthan.

My hobbies are painting and dancing.

My strenght is I can easily adapt to the environment of the job.

Moreover I'm highly motivated particularly for this job because this is what I always wanted to do.

My goal is to get into this job and express my talent to the best.

12)

Well its my pleasure(with smile).

I am Pragathi and I am from Mysore.

I completed my schooling in St. Mary's Mysore and I switched to diploma in the specialization "Electronics &Instrumentation & Control" in an esteemed institution JSSPW with the aggregate 71.6%.

Soon after this I joined A. T. M. E to pursue my graduation of bachelor's of electronics in the specialization "Electronics & Communication".

At present I am the final year 7th semester student.

My area of interests are C, VHDL, oracle with the keen knowledge of CMOS and digital electronics.

My short goal is to crack this interview and to hire by you and my long term goal is to attain a good knowledge and position in your company.

My aim is to be an Employable Engineer and a good human being.

That's all about me.

13)

Good morning sir/ madam,

Its my pleasure and thanks for giving me this opportunity to speak in front of you.

I am Janaki, I completed my MCA from andhra university. MCA developed my analytical abilities. These helped me a lot to write competitive exams.

My strengths are willing to learn new things and quickly mingle with others. I believes in hard work and I can handle any adverse situation with positive attitude without loosing hope.

My hobby is listening music these regains my strength even in adverse situation.

My goal is to reach pinnacle of success in banking sector.

14)

Good morning/Good afternoon Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

My self Chandresh from Rajkot.

I was born in village, grown up in town and now studying in city.

I have completed my schooling in my hometown Rajkot.

I am a final year student of computer engineering at government engineering college rajkot.

Coming to my family.

My father is a government officer in GEB.

My mother is a housewife.

I have one elder brother and he is currently working in e-Infochips as a ASIC engineer.

My short term goal is a cracking this interview and long term goal is get a high position in this company.

Coming to my Strength and weakness.

I am a hardworking and confident man.

I hate those people who are not regular in his work and I am disturb when that type people come to around me.

Thats all about my self,

Thank you sir again.

15)

Good Morning Sir/Madam.

Its my pleasure to me introduce my self with you.

I am Rama Trinadh from Visakhapatnam. I am pursuing my B-tech final year in the stream of chemical engineering at IIIT-Nuzvid with the aggregate of 7 CGPA.

I am seeking for a job where I can apply my skills and knowledge effectively for the growth of organisation.

My strengths are politeness, cheerfulness, leadership qualities and problem solving skills.

Coming to my weakness I am little bit lazy with work which is not interested to me.

I have a basic knowledge in c language and matlab.

My Short term goal is crack the GATE exam.

My hobbies are playing cricket, chess and carroms.

That's all about my self.

16)

With my pleasure sir,

My name is Mrunal Dhawad and I came from ZZZ District, Maharashtra.

Coming to my Educational Background,

I have been consistent in my performance so far.

I did my school education in ZZZ High school ZZZ District. I had secured X merit position in SSC in Maharashtra state and also I was the 3rd topper of my school.

Because of this performance I got admission in ZZZ's Top Junior College, which made my parents proud.

I completed my graduation in Engineering in the branch YYY Engineering in XXX College which is one of the oldest and finest college in my city.

Now coming to my family.

I am the only child of my parents. My father Mr. Is (Profession) and my mother Mrs. Is housewife.

My parents always support me and this makes me to work hard and achieve my goal.

Thank You.

17)

My name is Ritesh Prasad Modi. I am from Durgapur.

Now I am pursuing B-TECH in Electrical Engineering from Kalyani Government Engineering College.

When I was in class 9 and 10 then I was mainly interested in chapter of current electricity. In 11 and 12 also I was interested in electrostatics.

So, after 11 and 12 I thought that if I get electrical engineering in counselling then it would be best for me.

At last fortunately I get electrical engg. In this college.

My strengths are self-motivated, honest and I never stop trying.

My hobbies are playing short cricket, reading subject oriented books.

18)

 Thanks for giving this great opportunity to introduce myself before you.

I am John Paul from Mangalore coming to my educational qualification I have completed my graduation from DON BOSCO institute which is located in Hassan and my 10th education from St. Joseph High School and my hobbies are swimming, cycling, playing games, and listening music.

My strength are I am positive thinker adaptable to any environment my long term goal is to be a manager for an reputed organisation and I do have about 1 year 6 months experience in corporate field.

Coming to my family background consist of three people my mother is home maker my father is a officer I have a brother who works with reputed organisation that's about myself.

19)

Good morning Sir/madam.

As you all know I am MARUTHI PAVAN. I'm from hyderabad I was born and brought up in hyderabad. I did my schooling from HPS. My intermediate from sri chaitanya and my undergraduation i.e. BE from CBIT.

My family consists of 8 members. I have got 4 siblings and I'm the younger one. All my sisters are well educated, my eldest sister is an engineer and got married recently coming to my 2nd sister she is a doctor and my 3 and 4th sisters are twins who are working in top MNC's. My father is an private employee, my mother is a homemaker and I have got a grandmother who spends all her time scolding me.

This is all about my family.

Coming to me. My strength is positiveness, sense of humour and I work until I reach my goal no matter how many hurdles I get through. My weakness is laziness in uninterested things.

My aim is to work with dedication, hard work wherever I'm for what I'm into. And my longterm goal is to protect wildlife save nature and start a sanctuary.

20)
Good morning sir.

First of all I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to speak in front of you.

Myself Ramesh pralhadrao Dhandge. I did my schooling from Aurangabad at Shivaji Highschool.

And did my college from d same city at Vivikanand College in arts faculty. And about my PG I did in MA English from Bamu University from same city.

Abt my family I have a brother who is doing his schooling.

Then my father and my mother.

My father is a doctor.

And about my mother she is housewife.

That's all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate